Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bedroom Tour Yayyyy

Like every angsty teen out there, my bedroom has become my sanctuary. Let me tell you, it has seen many different makeovers (Like, at one point I had twilight posters on my ceiling and walls. Yikes).
Today I gave it a new makeover, for the first time in a while. So here it is- my little home of 4 years, in all its glory. 

(Accompanied by this fantastic song, which has been my soundtrack for the past few days)




So this is the first view of my bedroom. The shelves are really nice for organizing, although they take up so much room. 




 I have this start of a new wall collage going, but it's not very big yet...


.....But that doesn't matter because it features this amazing portrait of a cat x-ray done by the one and only Andy. 


I have a collection of photos of all my biggest idols next to my desk:


Crappy lighting, but here you can (kind of) see my other wall collage above my bed:


I've mentioned it here before, but I obsessively collect thing on my window sills. Here are a few pictures of this:




 Boring old bedside table. I'm going to deck it out somehow, but I'm not sure quite yet what I'll do.


A full view of my room from this side....


....and *shazam* this side!
Here you will see my record player, violin stand, band posters, and my weird collection of things that I like to look at:


 It looks like I didn't take any other photos (it's too dark to take more now) so I guess this will do!
So now you know what my bedroom looks like. (The more you knowww!)


5 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love all your collages, I might have to steal that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Maggie! Your room is AWESOME! Your rock collection really IS cool! I should do a room tour, too (once I clean it up, ha ha!)

    rockpapermisc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room! It looks very cozy, bright and foremost fun... I like it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your room is amazing!! I love the natural lighting from your windows! Everything about it is so cool :)

    ReplyDelete